Well, here it is again. I keep making changes to my webpage and thought I’d highlight a few recent changes you might have missed.
Seems like whenever I write a new blog, I need to develop and provide links to new fly pattern sheets. Remember, even if you don’t tie flies, there may be some helpful information in the pattern sheet. For example, I’ve attached pictures of real bugs whenever I have them.
So here are a few updates:
New fly patterns:
- Several new callibaetis patterns.
- Blue Wing Olive – CDC & Biot – if you tie flies, I discuss two different ways to create a biot body…furled or smooth.
- I’ll be adding several caddis patterns in the near future.
- I’ve added some new books in the Favorite Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Books link.
- Atlas of Oregon Lakes – find your favorite or a new lake for depths and boat ramp locations.
- I’ve added links to product I use. Hopefully, they will be helpful to you.
Well, that’s it for now. Oh, just a little teaser…here’s what the next blog is about: